Sunday, July 25, 2010

Start it off with a bang!

So we all have to start somewhere- for  JAC & CO., it was with a few bottles of wine, an inescapable feeling of ennui with my previous brand, & what ended up being a constant stream of Mad Men playing in the background. It wasn't planned to launch on the same weekend as the coming season premier any more than I planned to let it trickle into my mind while I put JAC & CO. together, but it is, and I did, and the least I can do it pay tribute. And so, JAC & CO. presents:



JAC & CO. Sings the Songs of Mad Men*
15 of our favorite Songs from the Mad Men era.

Mel Torme - Manhatten
Lena Horne - Honeysuckle Rose
Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer - Lonesome Pole Cat
Roy Orbison - She Wears My Ring
Patsy Cline -Strange
Rosemary Clooney - Some of These Days
Louis Prima - Basin Street Blues/When It's Sleepy Time Down South (Medley)
Chubby Checker - Pony Time
Slim Whitman - Just a Few Sweet Kisses
Rosemary Clooney - Your Gonna Miss Me
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Cheek to Cheek
Elvis Presley - Paralyzed
Sammy Davis Jr. - Falling in Love Again
Miles Davis - Summertime
Blossom Dearie - Everything I've Got

 *No one involved with JAC & CO. does any actual singing...

1 comment:

  1. Whew! I'm glad Blossom Dearie is on there. I was worried for a moment, then I reached the bottom of the list.

    ReplyDelete